View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 11:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Undecided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undecided View Post
This is why I am asking these questions. At first I was ripped on because I was considering getting implants. Now finally after a few rude comments, and some nice posts, I finally get the information I was after. No, the PS never explained any of this to me. Thank you for the information.
Please keep asking those questions. Be as informed as possible before making your decision. It is so important. I think these people are giving you alot of great information.

Someone said that we read things wrong because you can't hear the tone of the voice in an email. I have experienced that myself. I have mistaken many emails as being nasty when they are not and people have done the same with my posts.

I do see that alot of people tend to want to judge us for wanting implants. Don't worry about it because believe it or not, most people here understand where you are coming from. I'm one of them.

I do hope you get the info you need and realize that these devices aren't always the best for our health. They can be dangerous. Not everyone gets sick but who wants to take a chance?
bethtaylor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote