View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 06:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hey

Hey Tess,

It's time for the younger ones to take on the gym as I explore and create new opportunities. Exercise is an important part of my daily routine. It enables me to retain neccessary strength that Parkinson's is doing its best to take away. I hope you are keeping up with yours, and I want to see washboard abs by xmas or you're in big big trouble

Hey Jaye. Attitude is everything, and we need plenty of it if we are going to hang together. As a group we are going to have our differences as well as provide information on new initiatives to do with PD. It's fantastic t have this site up and running and long may it continue. We need a back up to Braintalk1. in case of another long crash.

Aftermathman,

This time the All Blacks will do the business. In 03 England were clearly the best team, as they had defeated us, Australia, France, South Africa, and every other nation thrown at them leading up to the 03 World Cup. In 1999 Australia were No1, and who can forget that epic 1995 World Cup final between the AB's and Sth Africa at Loftus Stadia before 65,000 screaming South Africans and the man--Nelson Mandela--with Joel Stransky dropping that goal in xtra time.

The All Blacks are about to leave our shores for Europe as clearly the number one team on the plannet. And that date with England at Twickenham in November before 70,000 fans is eagerly awaited in these parts. This end of year European tour will set us up for World cup year. We are looking forward to the challenge.

GO HARD SCIENCE

aka rationalist
Howardh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote