View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 06:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Jennnifer,
Some times you need to post a question for people to write, due to this being a long 3 page post. amke a new one. maybe if you write a new post others will write.
Austin is doing pretty good at school, he took a test and he got a B I have 2 kids total Austin and my 7 year old daughter, she just loves her brother, what does she think of Austin???? She knows Austin has conditions Austin has Ataxia and dystonia so he can fall or lose the use of his legs wobble around a bit most the time he is just fine, but she only has known Austin as he is so she just thinks it’s her brother, that’s all and she wants him to play as often as he will. Roommates seem to be always a sticky wicked but he is doing good in college. Austin sees his NS 1 time a year just to check on things. How often do you go to your NS? Also the original brain talk is back up the site where most of these people came from I am going to post there I will check here now and then but here is the site you maybe able to use your same name to post there but you must register first, it is a great site and some of the nieces people did not find this site so you may want to check this hydro site out. http://brain.hastypastry.net/forums
I hope to see you there it takes a while for it to process but if you turn your computer off it may register fast when you re turn it back on and go onto Brain Talk
Will check on you
Hugs
Deborah
Austinsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote