View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 02:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi View Post
Hello there Maureen!
First of all I want to welcome you to this board! second of all, If this was the case, don't you think we would all be doing this with radical dietary modifications. I do want to "congratulate" you, though on becoming well again. This is my opinion and mine alone.. I do NOT believe in chiropracters at all, never will!) My best friend with whom I grew up in the country with, well her husband went to one of these guys(Chiropracters) and can't walk, has to have nerve injections, casts. The Chiropracter shoved his entire spine up into his head, neck and he was unable to walk, had to go on dissability and is so not himself anymore!! I see this is your first post. So, welcome here again. If your pain does come back, please tell us how, why! ~Love, Desi
[Bold added]

Desi hi
I think we could all use a radical dietary adjustment.. it is only what I and alot of oldies have been sugesting for awhile now.. and I know its helped me and others alot. ANTIOXADENTS load up on em it makes the symptoms less intense the spread flareups calm down.. Dietary adjustments will tone down the inflamitory componant of RSD to a certain extent, and if someone has been in remission before then they can mabie achieve that state again easier. never say never my friend.

hugz
Sandra

Last edited by Sandel; 01-07-2008 at 03:26 PM.
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote