Thread: Monday sign in~
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 04:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi everyone, sorry that there are so many sick here. Oh by the way you can add me to the list. Daughter got sick right after Christmas, I got it New Years Eve day and now hubby has it. Fun for me...NOT!!!

But hey on the bright side I have lost 7 pounds. Don't know how or where I lost it but I am not going looking for it. I have been eating lots of soup and no big meals so maybe that is an answer for me. I am going to make another big batch of veggie soup tomorrow, maybe today if i get an energy boost.

Went to the pain doc today and she is sending me back to my surgeon. Not sure about that but may go just to hear what he has to say.

Sorry for the long absence, I have been reading on my laptop but I don't have my password saved on it and have been to lazy to request it. Yeah I know not much of an excuse but its all I got....Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (01-08-2008)