View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 05:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart The Ship Done Sank!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
You still on that sinking ship??

It's probably colder in Arizona today, than in Ohio..
Did you get any snow?

Happy cleaning day..
I just have to get out of this funk and get things done, I am on a roll in the living room....2/3rds of the way done....hasn't been cleaned this good in years. I went on strike when things started piling up and ended up covering all horizontal surfaces, including the floor. I just want to throw it ALL out and start over! He's lucky its raining, or furniture and all would be in the yard, so I could bring it in one piece at a time and do this cleaning job correctly.

57 degrees today, it doesn't snow here but its rained since yesterday. I sometimes see snow on the mountain tops as I sit here but it doesn't last long, a few weeks is all. We aren't too far above sea level where we live.
Snow occasionally gets down to 2,500 feet above sea level, but that's not often. I moved here from PA in March of 1978 to get away from the snow, I don't miss it, except on Christmas Day.

Had to take a break and let my back rest a little, thought I would check my email and see if anyone wanted the stuff I was freecycling, I did get responses for 7 out of 26 VHS movies.

my original intention was to take before and after photos of my cleaning effort, guess I really didn't want to be reminded of how bad it had gotten!

I'll check in from time to time....once I have the trailer completely done I'll be able to visit more.
Crystal

Ever alert to our needs, they nap nearby at a craft sale, they are with us every place we go....

CrystalSword is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote