View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 06:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Input:use or round file lol

Dharley,

I have pondered this question,you like how that sounds?, anyway more to the point. I guess i feel that i was not given the choice of having yopd however our caregivers do. i do not know who in your family is comming to this however if it was my children and i do have two and yes i may coe to this same situation...I would take previous advice and listen to reasons..and as i tell my children listen with both ears.. Life as we know is hard for no reason at all and if i could make my caregivers life easier i would.

I may not go to a home....try home care or pack up grab sails head for open water..not really sure....i do believe with faith and understanding no matter what happens it will work out..you never know it may help to ease burden and allow your family to grow closer.. i also belive everyone carries something we just happen to carry Parkinson's, and i'm sure you have gained much wisdom because of this...use it to help not only your case,but to help your care givers.

I'm sorry if i rambled...i do that sometimes...my thoughts and prayers are with you as move through this.

Be well
Eric aka kman
kman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote