View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 09:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom View Post
Well, let me see how the best way to explain at least part of what some of us experience or have experienced with PN. Others on this site may add information (please do); there are many different aspects.

Numbness, tingling, burning-feels like you are on fire (all over in my case), pins and needles feeling-can be all over, strange neurological symptoms-like limbs jerking, muscle twitches, strange sensations running up and down the spine, face goes to sleep and sometimes the area moves from under the nose to the mouth, gums and nerves to teeth can hurt, burning mouth, blood pressure can be crazy up, down, up down, pain/strange GI symptoms because the tract doesn't work right or at all, urinary incontinency, breasts burn like fire in my case. I am drawing a blank on what else to list here, but I know there are many people here who can add information and will be happy to do so.

Neuropathies are a disease/dysfunction of the nerves which can be due to various reasons. See MrsD's post above for a better explantation...

People on our site just don't want to see you join the ranks of our unfortunate club here. Feeling miserable and not being able to work is just the pits.

Hope this will help.
Cathie
Cathie,

Sorry just signed on. I see you found the article you were looking for.

As for the PN, I'd like to add pain to it. I have severe pain that at first I thought was from my Fibro but a doc in Florida (neurologist) that specializes in breast implant related problems told me this pain I have is the PN.

I do have alot of the other symptoms that you mentioned about. The muscles spasms and jerking, numbness, tingling, strange sensations (almost feels like something is crawling under the skin), GI problems that I never really considered being PN but IBS, they have become much worse so now you really have me wondering. Anyway, after reading this and knowing how bad it can be, I'm hoping that Undecided decides not to get implants. This can be a living hell. I'm sure alot of ladies on this site would agree with me.
bethtaylor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote