View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 09:51 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Yes! I Do!

Sometimes the nerves are well 'quiet' about what they do. Other times they are kind of noisy. If they become noisy? Just celebrate that,,, and keep Alan doing whatever he has happend to be doing RIGHT! Do not knock it...Just accept it and go out and have an extra doughnut or something! This really is cause for a party...even here!
I've been wishing very HARD for each and all to have some good things happen this year...I've had a couple of small things...I'll go into later if tests all come out for the good. Also, several others are saying good things such as yours and Alans. Maybe, maybe this is OUR YEAR OF GOOD HOPE!?
To hear such good news such as yours does give ME hope to keep on trying to do all I can and maybe, just maybe ... I might get some relief and hope as well. The more good news I hear, the more hope I have, and maybe others new to all this 'stuffs'!
Mel, your own optimism and care has very likely had a real role in this improvement. I just wish I could treat YOU to the 'perfectest' spa treatment as reward...Honestly, I could use one too? You know what I mean. I'd like to pretend I'm still a hedonist at heart? or something.... HOOORRRAYY! -j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MelodyL (01-08-2008)