View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 11:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom View Post
Oh Beth, was that dumb or what??? I left off pain... PAIN is the biggie... For some people, repetitive muscle use even causes major pain. I am not talking about doing chinups here. I am talking about minor use of the same muscles more than once or twice-like picking up two or three things off of the floor...

IBS, try burning bladder, thought to be Interstitial Cystitis... Who knows. I think someone else on here posted problems with that and various medications aggravating the bladder.

After reading over some of the posts, I think she may have gotten some good information. We probably just overwhelmed her with too much at the same time...

Cathie
Cathie,

I have problems with my bladder. Pain and they found blood in the urine. I just went through a series of tests and the Friday before Christmas had to have a procedure under local anesthesia. They put a probe in my bladder and injected die in my kidneys. They found nothing and I was told to see my ob/gyn. My doctor no longer feels that the blood is coming from the bladder. Problem is, I had a hysterectomy so I'm a bit confused as to where this blood is coming from myself.

Yes, I think she has had alot of information to ponder.
bethtaylor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote