View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 06:52 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Thumbs up indeed beautiful !!!

just had my coffee and found this post with my name on it.... indeed lovely!!!

what a beautiful way to start my day

Thanks Barb !!!

(erhem, yes, starting day - just waking up (yes, it's 12.30pm my time looks like i'm on EST instead of west european lol) but... oh well. at least i am waking up - which i'mplies i've slept! (and a lot this time).

Seeing these images it immediately made me think of a national parks site that this region has, but i can't find it!!! i wanted to give you the link... i tried all kinds of urls and got all kinds of - yes, parks, but lots of navigating in italian and lots of ads and "download some 'qrtxpkdn.qt' file" requests and now i am giving up url-hacking and will ask the friend who found the site originally. that or i may find it in my myriad bookmarks - perhaps misfiled. sometimes i put things in places i think they belong, and look for them in a different place i think they belong. and ... yes, i need to spend about 10 hours reorganizing (and checking current validity) of all my bookmarks!

long story short, when i find it i'll share it, you'll love it. (oh, and btw, the site i'm talking about has different sized versions of the imates - i downloaded several screen-sized ones which i use as background images, and screensaver-slideshow if that makes sense (correct term escapes me).

Anyway, thanks again! These are some really lovely photos!!!

((( Moosey )))

~ waves ~ still a bit Neurontin-fogged.... lol, foggy outside too!