View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 10:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Mine are hard-headed and stubborn. Especially Duncan's housemate, Diana. Come warm weather, there is no keeping her in if she can see green grass, trees, or shrubbery to play in. And who could blame her? She was born and raised in the garden center at Home Depot! That's where she was caught and civilized by a friend of mine. And being outdoors is good for her 'cause it gives her adequate excercise. Cold months of the year it's easy to keep her in, since she decides she'd rather be an indoor-cat with only short spurts of 'outside-time', just to make sure it's still there. But without her Duncan to chase around the yard, she just wants to stay in. I need to put her on a diet, but that's hard to do at my mom's house 'cause my mom is pig-headed when it comes to dieting.
Lots of talk, no action...'course, that's par for the course for my mom...yet she wonders why I have trouble following through with projects and stuff--geez, does it take a rocket scientist to figure that one out?

Had a dream a couple of nights ago. Duncan was at a house I didn't recognize. Perhaps it meant something? I take dreams like this seriously, but can't act on them without clearer information from them. In any case, enough time had passed that his recollection of me was hazy. I'm waiting to see if the lightbulb clicks 'on'. ^_^

--RW
RavensWingsAussi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote