View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 08:21 PM
artist

artist

Lil: Have you tried using the site at all? Someone found they could get in anyway, but maybe just lucky. I'd go back there, read up on FF, see if anyone else has cracked that problem. If not, send JL a message through their contact form. And keep an eye on FF here too, people are sharing registration experiences on the "BT1 is back" (or similar) thread. Or if anyone else here has successfully joined, they could post a message for you. I haven't joined yet, too busy, I'll do it if/when I need to.

Jewells: Yes, it's a difficult one. But Jewells, I agree with everything you just said, you hit it right on the nail for me.

I also really like the much more relaxed organisation, its solid background (this is DocJohn's No. 1 job...) and, most importantly, the people! Not just here in RSD, but in the whole place. Plus the fact that we get to vote on changes and developments, are listened to and receive a response that always treats us as adults.

Two things may happen to this forum now, in which we all have a say. One, the name will probably change to something like "Neurotalk", but still to be decided. Second, they'll change the forum colour - despite the fact that I'm very comfortable with blue, that'll make it easier to remember where you are (I just found myself very confused a moment ago looking at OBT!) .

I don't think anyone should feel badly on either forum if they want to switch. Your "comfort zone" is a very subjective area and what suits you, just does. Dana I think there will be a bit of "them" and "us" for a bit; but like the start of this place, things will settle down fairly soon I'm sure.

OBT Forum Feedback should start to get interesting, although they won't be allowed to be as honest as we were. I wonder how it'll go.

But whatever, personally I think this world *is* big enough for the both of us.
all the best!

Last edited by artist; 10-02-2006 at 08:45 PM. Reason: keep remembering bits...
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote