View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 06:03 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder who Waves is. It was nice to see her waving as she breezed through the Wonder thread.

I wonder if I could coerce a few people to send up prayers for Mr. & Mrs. Moi who have been facing some challenges and could use our best wishes.

I wonder if I can thank Alffe for clueing me in on those slip-on thingies that keep you from slipping and falling in snow and ice. I got me some.

I wonder if Alffe knows I'm a news junkie from time to time too and I forgot what OD stands for, LOL. Over done? OHHHHH, overdose!!!!! (How could an old hippie forget what OD stands for, LOL.)

I wonder how cutiepie Wren is...and BJ...and sunny...and well, lots of people!

I wonder how Vicki's knee is doing.

Oh, I wonder what happened to Wren's shoulder and if she saw my post about my shoulder surgery and how long it took to recover! Also had a frozen left shoulder once and that was awful! Those shoulders can be pesky recoveries dearheart.

I wonder how I used to love winters and didn't care that they lasted so long...now I am longing for flowers and green grass already.

I wonder if Alffe is feeling just a teensie bit better.

I wonder that my poor daughter is still feeling the effects of the Fifths Disease, in her hands and wrists.

I wonder that poor granddoody stayed home today with a fever and an ear infection. Mommy stayed home with him, but he is better tonight on his new medicine.

I wonder what the deal is with grandoody and his Thomas the Train set. He can't tolerate more than one train on the tracks at one time, he panics! LOL

I wonder how glad I am that my dad hauled a big ole bag of cracked corn to my house today so I can feed my birdies again.

I wonder how monkey's Fifths is coming along and if she has recovered yet.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (01-12-2008), Curious (01-08-2008)