Thread: Bleeding ulcers
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 07:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank you

I appreciate your inputs Alfie, Barbara and Glenn. I have realised the having to live with it of fibro; not the many ill effects on the body of the drugs given for the pains. Fibro is rampant in my family so more than just me will benefit by being here to learn more. At this stage of my life the only exercise I am able to do is swim and that hasn't been easy finding a pool in the winter. Our only health club with a pool went bankrupt about four years ago and none have replaced it yet. I moved into a Senior community after my house was flooded by the June floods in North Texas. There is a pool there to use when the weather gets warm enough again. I am sure the doctor will take me off the inflamatories when I go in tomorrow. I am one that was raised up on aspirin for every pain; which changed to other pain meds after I became adult. So I am surprised that it has taken this long for ulcers to show up. My Mother lived with pain all her life and wasn't aware of the effect of aspirin and other meds. I will check out the links that were given me and keep checking in for more info; and to help when I have something I know will help. I'm very happy that I ran across NeuroTalk in my search today. May all of you be blessed.

Lynda
tuani is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote