View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 01:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I must admit that I've forgotten about this post. For a time it was thought that I had Lyme disease now I no longer know if that is the case. I was on AB for about 6 months and never did get any better. I have been off of them for over a year now. I saw doctor after doctor and not one agreed with the Dx. One of my Lyme tests was even negative but I just had another one recently and it was again showing positive on a few specific bands (I do not recall which ones)

The Lyme literate MD that I was seeing stopped practicing so I can not return to him but it probably just as well because he did not take insurance and the visits were costing me a fortune.

So now I am back to square one and no real cause to all this. I have been told it is due to Fibromyalgia, Myofacial pain, Arthritis. One thing I should note is I do have a herniated C3-C4 and a few disc bulges at C5-C7 and at L5-S1 but most doctors have told me it is not the cause of all this. I do not agree as my neck hurts unbelievably bad. I am also dealing with a dry mouth and dry eyes so I am wondering if this is Sjogrens syndrome. If it is it would certainly explain somethings. An eye doctor I saw brought it up. I do also have Renaud's syndrome so it is obvious that there is some connective tissue issues going on.

Take care everyone
Quahog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote