View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 05:05 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Where is the fatigue when I need it?

You would think that with having MS, I'd at least have enough fatigue that I could fall asleep before 5am every night/and or morning.

I'm tired. I really want to go to sleep. I'm pretty sure this insomnia has nothing to do with my dad being sick...I've been insomniac for part of november, and all of december.

I really do not want to start taking sedatives to sleep. I did that once, and it took forever to stop using them. (and I kinda had a problem using cold medicine pills to sleep too, which I was able to quit doing during September of 2001)

I do have some sedative that my doctor gave me in november. I never used them.

I'm half tempted to go take a walk, but since my big brave protector of a dog is no longer living I think I'll stick around the house instead.

I guess this is just furthering my opinion that MS just really sucks and is extremely annoying in the insomnia department. (my neuro told me that occasional insomnia with MS is common...he didnt tell me that it can last for months and months)

I guess I'll lay back down and continue watching the 3rd season of Boston Legal on DVD.
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote