Thread: Today I.....
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 08:18 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

I was invovled in a work related accident on 4/2 in which my truck rolled backwards and smashed into a SUV behind me, how exactly how it happaned I do not know but it took place. In the matter my back smashed inti the door frame, I mentioned it ti both of my boses but down played it because the company was taken over by a nre company on 4/1.... by the 7th I could not take it and went to see their occupational doctor after taking 2 PT appointmants got worse. I met with on of their neuosurgeons, on the first visit he spaent 10 minutes with me and said it should clear up within 6 weeks. The second time I seen him he wanated to do immediate surgery.
Upon receiving home I typed my symptoms into my computer search engine and each time an it ket coming up with a brahial plexus injusy more over TOS... after several searches I came up with a doctor in my area, Dr A Togut and he told me he cold not be sure what it was over the phone, however he would be be willing to see me an should it not be TOS, he would help me in finding a doctor who could help me and if it was not TOS he would help in finding me who could treat my condition. After a three hour interview with him that day he came up with the diagnosis of Bi-Lateral Diagnosis of TOS.
The New Company sent me to see one of their indepedent doctors, after spending 10 min with her reviewing my condition, I than spent 5 min with the wife would have the permission that my wife would not be permitted in with me and in his orders felt he had something to hide !!!
My basic wish would to be rid of some of this pain and return to some form
of normal life! I am not planning on doing any sort of doing any moto cross.

Until all My Best to all,
Mark-n-Goober

I am sure that there are a lot of people who have been in the same situation. I am not looking for a free ride, I am just wanting to be treated by a Dr. who is tops in the field of TOS. I have not had the money to fly out to colorado, but found a way out to see Dr Sanders and after a 2 1/2 to 3 hour interview he came up with a diagnosis, this after being twisted, turned injected in various places he came up with the the diagnosis of bi-lateral TOS due to a work related accident.

First you forget names, then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.
But it's worse when you forget to pull it down.