View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 09:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi,
I AM here, but have just registered at BT1 again too. I am here I suppose because of all you people who have given so much friendship and support for so long are here, and I am there because that's where I met you all, and some people I think will still go there....... and because I have a long history there. And maybe also because there is that thing about it being a neuro board primarily. Anyway, I don't feel like choosing one over the other.

Teresa, I will email Andrew, I know he posted on Ricks site, but I have not seen him here. There were others from the UK too, but I am useless with names.

I don't think we should forget that there were literally hundreds of lurkers, and that the active discussions were useful to them too - anyone remember the huge amount of hits that every thread got? And maybe some of those lurkers will be people who were very active once but now are no longer able to contribute in the same way because of pd progression. I can think of many people who once were very active but disappeared from view. I'd like to bet that some of them willl still be logging in from time to time to see how people are......

And maybe the discussions about the issues on the old board will have raised some very fundamental questions about the way it was being moderated......

Love to you all
Lindy