View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 07:24 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Glucose?Holistic doc?

I know people have glucose issues. What is normal? Mine used to be 79 or lower in my blood work and now it is up to 113. Is this ok. I am trying to solve some of my own issues since the docs I see are making no connections. Has anyone seen a holistic doc? I have an apt with one tomorrow not by choice.My mom wants me to. I need a break cause I have been going to 2 docs a week with my eye infection that will not get better and then leg pain and other health concerns like my dizzy and breathing. Also I know someone here has sjogrens and a lot of my issues seem to be leading to something like that. I am going to go to a reumo that a good friend here suggested. I am assuming there are different treatment for this or really is there none?I just went to a new internist yes another one on Mon which was another looser doc to add to my bunch. I am going to write a book and dedicate to all the flunkie docs I have seen. I know there are some great ones like my pediatrician growing up. She was amazing. I know many here are into the supplements so hopefully I will have some natural stuff to add here if I get feedback from him. Its an 80 minute apt which is 10 times longer then most of mine. Thanks

Last edited by daniella; 01-09-2008 at 08:00 PM.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote