View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Thank you all!

I guess a call to the neuro is in order for tomorrow. I'd been having the intermittent back muscle issue on and off for ages prior to the PN. At onset, it stopped for a while then well, came back. A lot of it I've attributed to it being long term soft tissue and tendon damages done years ago plus less activity.
The noise thing, tho...Thanks to you all? Well, I am glad it's not my 'imagination'. I've always had fairly good hearing and I'd be dozing and suddently a plane flying overhead would well, be like a JUMP-START to me! The top notch adrenalene reaction was pretty high? Of the sort when you've just JUST missed a car-wreck...cannot think of a better way to put it.. The increased breathing, lite sweats [which I'd started to do a couple of months ago-before going off meds. But not on command so to speak] and instant dry mouth.
I've felt it was pretty much as expected till your input. I'll call and leave the proverbial message. By the time I hear back I'll have had the blood tests and next IG infusion.. Hopefully the infusion will put me back on an even keel. Don't know about you all, but at least on even keel, could be better than many other options?
Well, It's slog on till next week for most of it! Hugs to all and thanks! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote