View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 11:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Which path to be chosen when the choice lay between the struggle of already judgemental opinions stemming from exhausted minds, or the narrower path of undiscovered awakenings which has not been experienced enough of this hard life to place an honest value on it?

each window offers a different view. one familiar, yet is the the residue so built up on the the pane that it merely needs the cleansings from a wet rag full of tears and buffering of a dry rag full of wisdom to show the truth of the reality on the other side? and am i ready for the acceptance of this reality?

the other view shows a side of myself that i have hidden from my own view, yet need to awaken and recapture so i can redirect the time left of my days. the value of precious moments are so much more evident in this view that it has become necessary to take the needed effort upon myself to discipline my independent desires and accept the uninevatable.

but, not yet.

i still am strong, i still am loud, and i still will fight. with each and every ounce of who i know i am.. i will fight.

it is not time.. not yet
stevem53 (01-10-2008), vertigo (01-11-2008), vlhperry (01-09-2008)