View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 04:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Gentle hugs, Greyhound. I am feeling a bit like you are these days. I think I have been in a lot of denial and came here to the forums to learn more and understand my condition a bit better. I am in reality now and think about what tomorrow will bring. But can't give up the fight and need to stay busy. I am working full time, getting my Master's Degree in Special Education, and teaching Lampworking at Pratt ARt school one day a week. I also make my own jewlery and sell on ebay and art festivals.

I need to have the balance between work and my love of art. But than the RSD is just peeking in the middle all the time. I am going to go for each day and be thankful at the end of that day for what I accomplished. I don't feel it all the time and mostly now a bit down but I can't stay there long no matter how much the pain is getting to me. I am doing some planning on what to talk to my Dr. about on my appt. on the 18th of this month. I need to be more proactive on what it is I want. Such as another nerve block would be really awesome to see if I can get this to go down some.

Take care and I hope that you have a good day tomorrow.
vanityfaire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote