Thread: Today I.....
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 08:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Totally frustrated!

Today I am trying to recover from one heck of a day yesterday.

Everything went from bad to worse! My daughter is a mess and she doesn't see it. Everyone else does. She has Mild Cerebral Palsy, learnign disabilities, serious heart condition, only one functioning kidney, several other birth defects and ASperger's syndrome. She has never been able to accept any of it. She hates herself and she keeps trying to be someone else. I can't even begin to describe what we have been going through.

We have been seeing problems for years...seeing them escalate. We have been seeking out help from school, mental health...you name it...we can't get it. She puts on this pretty face and tells everyone that everything is fine. She has been lying to everyone and we saw the problems. She has cut herself, pierced herself, used drugs, now other self mutilation has occurred. She has been trying to stretch her earlobes along with other things. She's 15! It's horrible!

She has now made friends with 2 boys who have an extensive arrest record and has done jail time. The crazy thing is...the one boy beat up her brother and was arrested and banned from the block! But now she's decided to "hang out" with him. I can't honestly understand any of this. She has made accusations now that have gotten other people in trouble. She thinks by lying about things..she will look like the good guy and she will get her way and her freedom.

I've totally lost my mind at this point. My ex husband took her last night and now we are dealing with the...what's next. The mental health system sucks and is not quick on anything. I don't know what will happen now. She cannot return to the same school..EVER!

This is not what I needed....I have been fighting for this girl since day one and she has no respect for me or for anyone. I can't keep fighting anymore. I have nothing left in me. I'm an emotional wreck and can't take anymore. It just never ends!

Momz

Wishing I could think more positive and be well again!