View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 10:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi All,

Jesse met with Dr. Sherry on Tuesday and was diagnosed with RND - Reflex Neurovascular Dystrophy. His plan is to get Jesse into an intense physical therapy program. Unfortunately there aren't any openings yet and it will probably be 2 months before he starts. In the meantime, he wants Jesse to return to school and start trying to resume a normal life. The doctor makes it sound so easy - if only it were. Jesse is going to try 2 hours of school on Monday and we are forcing him to play with his friends, take walks, try to skateboard, and play wii - I never thought I would here myself say go play your video game and get some exercise! This is going to be very difficult for Jesse, but he's going to give it a try - I'll keep you posted! He is also being taken off all of medication - the doctor feels it interferes with recovery with physical therapy - which is okay because the medicine didn't bring him any relief.

I thank everyone for their kindness and support and I wish you all a pain free day.

terry
terry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote