View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 03:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Crazy P-doc this afternoon and........

I have my p-doc appt. this afternoon. I usually have morning appointments, which I like better. I bet I have to wait, she seems to always be running late, even in the am appt's.

I really don't feel like going, but I had to call her last night, because I was out of my Trazadone, I had a half left, and the pharmacy wouldn't fill it until the 16th. I know why, it's because I have been needing more than one a night sometimes to sleep.

So, my p-doc said to take an extra Klonapin, she didn't want to call anything in, since I was seeing her today, and we may have to make some med changes/tweaks.

I feel better than I did yesterday, but not completely right.

I got my books/materials from the University to start my online course, which I will start tomorrow. Dirk is going to get me a printer on Saturday.

Our weather is once again warming up, which I love, last yr I was at the pool in the sun in Feb. I cannot wait, I can get a lot of reading done down there, during the week, it is very quiet, and I need that, this course requires a lot of focus, concentration and reading. I hope to God I can do this.

Knowing my cousin isn't coming this year is still on my mind a lot. Then again I think, things could change, or I can at least hope.

My mom already has asked me to do things for her tomorrow as far as her bedroom, well today actually but I told her I can't today because I had an appt. of course she asked what appt. She has to know everything that is going on, where I or Dirk and I are going, stuff like that. I am not a child, I mean we live together and all, but still she is nosy.

It's time again for me to sit down with her and have a talk. Yesterday late afternoon she started I'm hungry, I had stew in the crock pot, but I hadn't put the rolls in the oven yet, Dirk had just got home, so it was around 4:30-5, we never eat until around 6:30-7 So to avoid anything, I put the rolls in for her, so she could eat right then!!!!!

I have been in the house a lot, that could be a problem too. It seems everything is such an effort to do, even taking a shower and getting dressed. UGH I hate when I get like this, but I am.

Okay, just needed to vent. Have to get ready for my 2:30 appt., my time zone - AZ.

Later gators,,,,have a good day, enjoy Nikko