View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 07:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default justbreastimplant.com

I was asking logical questions on this website and they started getting angry because I was worried about the saftey of implants. I couldn't understand why they were mad at me. Then it came out, they accused me of being anti-implant. Then to top it off I get a private message from a girl who I asked about her procedure. She said how she had a consultation and scheduled a appointment right on the spot. "Then I was paid in full the next day." This sounds more like a Plastic Surgeon writing this. Since when does someone getting a breast augmentation get paid in full? This lady Nikki that runs this site was just yellling at me and calling me a horrible liar. She wanted me to e-mail that message to her saying that I was going to make excuses that it was deleted. Well when I wrote her back and forwarded the message to her I was denied access to the site indefinetly. I am convinced that website is run by Plastic Surgeons. I did see something on there about sponsorship for Plastic Surgeons. This lady is mad that I figured out her secret. The stupid thing about it is she thinks I am working for an anti-implant site. I'm just a girl trying to find out if implants are safe. If someone can paste this in other posts please do so as I don't know how. Thanks!
Undecided is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote