View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 07:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Thanx To All!

Thank you friends for understanding my feelings at this time. Your support means so much. It's such a loney thing to have since I can tell people but they could never completely understand. I try to hide the pain, some days....like today it's evident. If people ask if I'm okay I just say "yeah!" A few people knew I was lying...I guess sometimes it's difficult to hide with those who know me well.

Good luck to you Vanity. It does sound like you understand the frustration of trying to do what you want and having this thing invade or overtake your ambitions. It's frightening when there is so much life ahead and you don't know where you will be and if you will have any control over it.

It stinks that we rely so much on doctors to help us and they just don't know.
It's frightening. I'm pretty sure I don't have Lyme Disease...I am, however convinced I may have some sort of TOS or arthritis symptoms. Whatever the reason.

I agree with you, Ada and Sandra...I don't understand why she would want to increase my meds but not block the pain which would also help diagnose. I was bringing points that I've learned about the disease, and offering fax about spread and how I believe this is Venipunture CRPS which is noted for fast deteriation.I felt she was getting a little frustrated in the fact that I was telling her what I knew and questioning her decision. She at one point said "I've seen a lot of CRPS...its very rare to see it in 3 extremeties" and walked out quickly to try to reach my doctor.

Thank you Ali for your dear wishes. I hope you are well...how are you????
How is your arm hun?

Thank you once again for your guidance Sandra. You've always been amazingly helpful to me. Yes, please email me that document...I would be so happy to share with these docs. I'm so sorry you've been through similar experiences. My email address is: Goytunlover@gmail.com

I am going to suggest a bone scan A.S.A.P. I know my OT and PT have been writing in detail the descriptions of my arm etc. I've asked for reports from my doctor who has noted these appearances as well. So we have a positive check on that at least!

I'm hoping for more painless days ahead for all of us!

Pain Free Hugs Back to all of YOU!
I'll let you know when I hear from the doctor.

xoxo

GHL