View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 10:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

ghl i am so sorry you had to go through all of the prep only to be told that it is unlikely your symptoms qualify you for the procedure. as others have suggested i would have your original doc call the doc who was supposed to do the procedure and have a chat. if they both agree other things should be investigated so be it, but your doc either needs to be in control of your care or send you to someone who can adequately do so. the largest problem with rsd/crps is the variation of symptoms...there is no set standard to follow. many doctors seem to throw around numerous diagnosis because it equates to billable hours. i know it doesnt seem like it now but if you can get both the docs involved to discuss your case it will at least be a step in the right direction...and you wont end up lying on the table prepped and told to go home.
hang in there with this disease it often takes a long time to walk the path to answers, but eventually you will find a doc who will help to get you as back to normal as possible.
Strong mind Strong body
wakegirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote