View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 01:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixlynn View Post
I am so frustruated.
The srugery didn't work.
My surgeon has dissappeard. (Well he isn't seeing TOS patients till Feb.)
I have a hard toime swallowing.
My voicew keeps doing theed funky monkey.
HEADACHES!
The pain gets worse and worse.
The dosages on the pain meds keeps going up and up, stronger and stronger narcotics.
My Dr. says that he thinks I will probably be like this fpr the rest of my life, just in varying degrees.
I can't get the rest I need, because I have to run a daycare so we can keep our finances out of the red.
If feel as though I am at the center of a whirlpool of doom.
I just want to quit.
I need some help, but I don't kniow where to look.
I hate TOS
Trix

I had the surgery and had my lung collapse. The surgery is horrible, but I would have tried anything I was in so much pain. I felt better for about two weeks after the surgery. I think the only reason I felt better was the high dose of pain killers. All my symptoms returned, the only good news is that I can hold my hair dryer above my head now, without my arm falling. My surgery was in July. I was just diagonsed with Complex Regional Pain syndrome...due to the TOS surgery. The good news for me is that my doctor says a ketamene infusion should stop the pain. A fairly new procedure that has helped many. You cant change things now. Cry get it out of yoursystem and get back up. Start over, find a new doc, and remember, your not alone.

Good luck, hand in there.

Dianna
dianna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote