View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 10:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have missed you guys so much this summer. I didnt realize how much I needed u all till BT was down again.

I wonder if Aaron's benefits thru the state would cover family counseling over his dx. Its worth checking out.

Our older kids dont see Aaron as different at all. He's just Aaron to them, you know?

Noah will say (when introducing him) something like, "This is Aaron, he doesnt talk yet, but he's a good boy."

We had the kids watch the movie "Radio". Their hearts are so pure and unprejudiced-- they didnt even see Radio as different than everyone else.

But in the real world, I imagine there will come a time when they need to explain 'whats wrong with your brother?'

I remember a friend of mine had a sister that was MR. She told me right away so I wouldnt be weirded out or something. Her sister didnt seem that much different, a little immature for her age, but that was all.

All this can be such a huge gaping hole of uncertainty. But I need to take it day by day instead of looking at the vastness of what tomorrow might bring. Thats even biblical,* dont worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself* so I should take that advice LOL!
JungleMcButterchick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote