View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 09:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi everyone.

I put the compuression hose on last nite after I showered and wore them for 2 hours, they felt great. Ok, now this AM, I am at work, sitting in my chair with them on and my fake crocs. So far.....my feet are not burning. However, I'll update in a few hours, I'd bet money they will start burning. If this works, I will be really surprised, I mean, REALLY surprised LOL! Actually, the air and cold and this new fallen snow feels great on my feet. They are nice and cool and not "compressed" from my shoes. If something is not right with these or feel weird, I will call my Doc, but I don't think I am going to if they work.

I have not been checked for PAD either. I didn't have a script for these stockings either. I went to WM and they had a laundry basket full of different stockings. I picked the knee highs, like nylons and medium/mild compression. That is what the pharmacy person suggested since is the first time I am wearing them.

Thanks for the info on neuropathy, when my boss leaves, I will take a look at it LOL -

Have a good day everyone!
Sandra. 38 yrs. old. DDD diagnosed 2004. Spine is a mess Cervical MRI-C6/7 significant protrusion impinging spinal cord-impingement on left C7 nerve and bone spurs; Thoracic MRI - Small protrusion T7/8 impinging spinal cord; Lumbar MRI -2 protrusions sitting on R&L S1 exiting nerve roots. YIPPY!
want2bwell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote