View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 12:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default new member-computer illiterate

Hello...first i am most grateful i have found this site. i beleive i joined 2 days ago? i would like to thank DaisymY,glenntaj, and Darlene for there kindness. Ireceived my fist response from Daisymay and spent almost 2 hours pouring out parts of my last 12 years of medical woes. This is where i need help with some basic computers skills;i submitted reply and it came back to a post on my site.....what did i do wrong? would i be able to remove post from my site to community or does it matter? While i'm here i never did intro anything about me.i am 57,married with one daughter, and my contankerous husband for 32 years. i live in centerville new york; it is most beautiful here,all farms and state forests.i'm an artist;work in many different mediums and styles. i rambled around for many years doing many different jobs. i helped renovate old victorian homes in Denver, worked up to becoming a chef/pastry chef,i shifted drastically in mid 1980's,thought i was pretty blessed,wanted to give back.At the time i was steeped in the work/philosophies of Bernie Siegel,Louise Hays,Oliver Sacks and many years of just the sure joy of leaning; loved science,medicine,grew many organic gardens,constant reading in herbal medicine,spirituality and just reckoning with my own soul......i went to work as a professional care giver til my body feel apart. i did discover, abit on the late side,that the care,love,empathy i gave to the many folks,i never quite got, i had to do that with myself. i am slowly learning this now and i beleive choosing to join this community feels like a good start. i tend to be alone wolf and am surprised i have revealed so much of my self9not my norm) so thanks kindlyand again if some could direct me in computer tips,i am such anovice i don't even understand the language. peace, Cathy
creative path is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote