View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Angry checking... what i don't know

Crusing by. haven't been able to post... running around... literally at times, ins pite of my feet lol! Today i had a badddd day. Don't wanna talk about it. In that stage where still a bit manic but it isn't pretty? know what i mean... no laughing hooting jumping up and down running about.... instead all divverent variaions of gggrrrrrrs and rabid bawling due to psychological punche sin the stomach. Ehh, manic fallout. i have fallings out with everything and everybody... or they with me which is worse.

is that good, fora check in? ok i best check out now. dunno what i'll check out, since i have no money with which to buy anything... i can but beg or borrow (i won't steal unless maybe a base). i could check out some threads i suppose but i took my meds crazy today and my night meds all iknow is my pillminder says i took everything except the last neurontin which gets taken last - duh.

right. exit stage left.

~ waves ~ from a loud place, too loud and too angry for me and it resonates and resounds within my soul seeking peace, but there is no release
"Thanks for this!" says:
DMACK (01-13-2008)