View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 11:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Now I know what you mean by "nessity" (of being "forced" out of your home) At least, you are going to have a place to breathe freely sooner or later, yeah, I know it's not what you want to do, but like most people in situations like ours, we have to take whats given to us. (Like it or not.) It's a shame a large majority of the "healthy" (aka non-hydrocephallic community, I bet the same goes for anyother group of people with a certain illness.) thinks we take things for granted since it may seem to them we don't WANT to do anything with our lives and expect others to take care of us.

I just hope she's not acting like a stubborn person to "get her revenge" on your life, since you have breathing issues, I bet you were rushed to the ER more with that issue then your hydrocephalus. (JMHO. Your mom needs a good kick in the butt to realize what she is doing to you. You are virtually a prisioner (in more ways than one) in your own home.)

I bet you spend a lot of time outside when weather permits. At least you'll have a decent ammount of clean air to breathe. (I am outside as much a possible when my dad starts his "pointless" indoor projects.) No, I am not an asthmatic, I thought I was, but it wound up being something funky with my bronchial tubes. (Is that correct, but it wasn't bronchitis.)

Maybe SHE should be outside smoking since she obviously craves it when you are having issues, it could do a world of good for you.

Please take care, I'll be here to listen....
sjp_fanatic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote