View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 07:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile New with questions!

Hi, I'm new to this forum as of today! Q: Once you post a message, how long does it take to show up on the board??? I was curious since I posted two messages and wanted to know when I might start seeing them? I've never done anything like this before, I feel lost and alone out here in the flatlands. I was diagnosed with Auto Immune Hepatitis last summer, due to history though, it appears after researching recently that I most likely have Celiacs Disease. I have been mentally going over all of the problems I've had over the years and they all seem to be directly related to CD. I have started down the road to Gluten Free foods and have actually had dramatic results, but am curious about everything since this is all new to me. At one point I was on a Liver Transplant list. My doctors, both the GI and Practitioner are not receptive to finding out a cause, just that I suddenly have this problem and here are the drugs to fix it, and oh, if you have side affects, we have more drugs for you. I would be very receptive to any outpouring of support and direction I can find at this point. I would also like to know how this forum works. Thank you...........................KSLady
KSLady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote