View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 08:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Undecided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undecided View Post
I was asking logical questions on this website and they started getting angry because I was worried about the saftey of implants. I couldn't understand why they were mad at me. Then it came out, they accused me of being anti-implant. Then to top it off I get a private message from a girl who I asked about her procedure. She said how she had a consultation and scheduled a appointment right on the spot. "Then I was paid in full the next day." This sounds more like a Plastic Surgeon writing this. Since when does someone getting a breast augmentation get paid in full? This lady Nikki that runs this site was just yellling at me and calling me a horrible liar. She wanted me to e-mail that message to her saying that I was going to make excuses that it was deleted. Well when I wrote her back and forwarded the message to her I was denied access to the site indefinetly. I am convinced that website is run by Plastic Surgeons. I did see something on there about sponsorship for Plastic Surgeons. This lady is mad that I figured out her secret. The stupid thing about it is she thinks I am working for an anti-implant site. I'm just a girl trying to find out if implants are safe. If someone can paste this in other posts please do so as I don't know how. Thanks!
I wouldn't get too upset over this undecided. I know alot about this site. It is run by Plastic surgeons and they do not want anything negative posted here. I was banned twice just for posting my website that contains my story and asking the ladies on that site to read my story before they decide on implants.

This is not the typical forum you will run into. This is backed by lots of money and in my opinion only have one goal in mind. That goal being to convince you that implants are safe and to get you to a doctor so that you will have breast augmentation. I have also heard that they have fake members that post daily saying how happy they are with their implants. I don't know how much of this is true but I do know that there are alot of PS's on this site trying to drum up business.

There are several pro-implant sites out there and they will ban you if you post anything negative about implants.
bethtaylor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote