View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 11:29 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Peg, it is so good to see you. And I love the pic of your granddaughter. Soon I will have a wonderful pic of my next new granddaughter. It will be an US at 34 weeks. My daughter has been high risk most of the pregnancy and they like to do an US at 34 weeks just to see if there are any interventions they need to prepare ahead of time for. Trinity is in Kindergarten now and has a 4 day fall break. Grandpa and I are going down to pick her up and luckily for us the US is scheduled for that time!!!!!! I have never sen an US of a baby that far along. While we have Trinity here, we are going to hold a 'you're the big sister now' party. It will be just 3 adults and her but we will practice changing diapers (of course one will have to be a messy one) have contests to see who can drink a bottle the fastest and make a tee shirt saying she is the big sister. Then unfortunately at the end of the week, i will have to give her back

Oh, my son in law will be home from Iraq in about 3-4 weeks!!! And his wife just bought their first house so he will be back in time to move in decorate it. So lots happening here. Some may be bad but we won't even talk about those useless they actually materialize.
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote