Thread: Night Owls
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 11:56 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Yeah...I warned the family. So I suppose I can look forward to spending a day or two alone in my room when I get home. Maybe I should hang around in the kitchen?

Wow, sounds like ya'll spent the money even before you made it. Isn't that always the case? I've already spent my lottery winnings a hundred times, and I don't even play the lottery...

I'm not really all that nervous about the surgery. I just want to get the danged think over with is all. I've decided that if going through this doesn't fix anything, I'm going to do my best to pretend that nothing is wrong anymore. At least for a while. Wonder how that will go over?

I'm just sick and tired of thinking about it all. For the past four months it's been one medical visit after another, sometimes several times a week. I've been studied, probed and prodded like a UFO captive, and It's getting old. I'm sure there'll be a period of disappointment and depression if I strike out, so you might have to listen to me unload myself for a few days. But once I get that out, it's back to life for me!

If only I could get my peronal life back on track...but I'm afraid that would require a miracle...

So how have you been feeling lately, besides tired? You were having it a little rough last week. Has that gotten any better for you?
Idealist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote