View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 10:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Weekly Check-In Jan 13-19, 2008

Hi Everyone..We have been in the midst of some mild weather, so I went out in my boat on Wednesday and dug some shellfish for the house..It was nice to get out there, and exercise a bit..I was aching the next day..Today I worked out in the yard, as Ive got alot of work to catch up on out there..Ive been thinking on selling the house in about a year or so, and get something smaller, easier to maintain, and more economical to run

I sat down with the lawyer on Tuesday, and signed all the paperwork to wrap up my Mom's estate, and we go to court on the 24th, to finalize it..Finally!

And some exciting news from the R.I. APDA Chapter Board of Directors, which I am a member of..I got this e-mail from our Community Outreach Director:...

Quote:
The GOOD News>>> save the date of February 27th. Valient Pharmaceutical's Heidi Shack Millea is working on a morning event in RI with Lonnie Ali. She is looking in to the Providence Marriott from 9am to 11am with a private meet and greet starting at 8:30 for our prominent selected guests. That would be you. So save the date...more info to follow.

Lonnie Ali is Muhammad Ali's wife..I wonder if he will be there too?..This is exciting!!..What an honor it is to have the opportunity to meet them!

How was your week?