Thread: Help Please!!
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 01:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Help Please

Dear Debbie,
I'm so sorry you are in such despair over RSD. It's a challege to keep physcially and emotionally healthly. Monthly, I see my (pschchiatrist, neurologist, pharmachologist) Recently we made a change from neurotin to Lyrica. Lyrica works much better for me-so good I was able to drop two Vicodin from my daily dosage. The Lyrica , for me, helped drop the burning pain level. For me listening to calm music helps so much, even the 50's music that makes us happy. journaling for me is very helpful. Also keeping in touch with good friends from the past by phone or letter writing is wonderful. Calling friends on the phone, asking others in a positive way how they are doing. I have to force myself out of the house now. I want to just stay home, but I know it is not healthy for me. I'm trying to exercise a little every day. I'm so discouraged with all the weight I have gained in the last few years- 60 + lbs.
It affects my self esteem, confidence, so much about how I feel about how I look and feel about myself.This forum is a wonderful way to give and find encouragement and knowledge of helpful points we all can use. Let's not give up, but keep positive and be grateful for what we can do and concentrate on what we can give to others. We trust that when we have our depressing times, other will be there for us and believe their truthful efforts to help us. Please,let's all try to encourage all that suffer from the losses we face in life. Sincerely, loretta jewell
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote