Thread: Hello all!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 04:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you everyone!! I'm backkkkkkkkk!! The block still did not do the job. My doc. had to add vicodin ES along with the fenatyl patch(For the break through pain) Anyway, wake girl.. thanks.. my doc. used the same med before(The one that put me into remission for 2 weeks and 3 days) this time, it didn't work at all. well, in the first 20 min. I felt the warmth and that was it, no pain for 20-30 min. the pain came back pretty hard after that. he wants to do yet another block (this will be 7th.) I don't even know if I wanna have it! LOL He did use the same med he used before, hoping this one would put me into remission longer. I mean I had this a yr. ago on Jan.9th. was dx very early(in April) and started the blocks May 1st. still.. what the heck??!Thank you again for your reply back WG~Love, Desi
Hi ya Ali, gosh I felt those hugs all this way(Ohio) and they are , were much needed.. your a sweetie, Allison! ~Love, Diane
Hi ya Terry, thanks for your reply, that means a lot dear one! ~Love, Desi

hey ya Sandra!! thank you as always for your kind and gentle words, hugs~Love, Desi
Hi GHL thanks for your reply too. The doc. wants me to have another one again in March. don't know if I want to.. I'm afraid of a let down again! I was in pain worse.. worse now too. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! LOL your reply meant a lot to me too! ~Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote