View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 02:07 PM
Member aka Dianna Wood

15 yr Member
Member aka Dianna Wood

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevem53 View Post
Hi Everyone..We have been in the midst of some mild weather, so I went out in my boat on Wednesday and dug some shellfish for the house..It was nice to get out there, and exercise a bit..I was aching the next day..Today I worked out in the yard, as Ive got alot of work to catch up on out there..Ive been thinking on selling the house in about a year or so, and get something smaller, easier to maintain, and more economical to run

I sat down with the lawyer on Tuesday, and signed all the paperwork to wrap up my Mom's estate, and we go to court on the 24th, to finalize it..Finally!

And some exciting news from the R.I. APDA Chapter Board of Directors, which I am a member of..I got this e-mail from our Community Outreach Director:...

Lonnie Ali is Muhammad Ali's wife..I wonder if he will be there too?..This is exciting!!..What an honor it is to have the opportunity to meet them!

How was your week?
Congratuations Steve,

I thought Lonnie was Mr. Ali's daughter. Duh!!

Will you have to give a speech? I suppose you are getting pretty good at them by now.

Our weather is very mild also. Today we start rehearsals this year with the music group. I received my copy of Oliver Sack's newest book, "Musicophilia." What I like a bout his style of writing is rather than overwhelm you with scientific terminology, he tells stories of patients who lives were changed after some kind of neurological experience (like a seizure, brain surgery, etc) and suddenly experienced some unusual reaction to music either by stimulation or desire and talent for it. It looks to be a good read!

Hope everyone is doing well. Talk at you later!

Peace to you,
Vicky
vlhperry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote