View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 03:34 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

In case any one else prints out this article....my computer would only print each section, as a separate document...in other words, section 1 prints out as a 3 page document....section 2 as a 3 page document. Oh, and from my experience, you can't highlight and select....every time I do that, I get only the ads. HMM.

Gonna go study this in my 'nerd' mode. That comes in very handy at times. I went for my walk in marshmallowland, which actually looked like marshmallowland..... and did a little stationary biking....very stationary. That was the extent of my 'jock' mode, but it must mean I am feeling better psychologically....my head is not under a pillow...can't say much for feeling better physically...heh wait until tomorrow........

I used to tell every one when I exercised I got a 'body hum' They thought I was nuts.....I thought every one got that feeling. I also thought every one got chills after exercising...like shivering chills...duh. I guess not. I guess you call that neuropathy.

Hopefully my 'nerd' mode is better functioning than my 'jock' mode. Interestingly when I was doing professional work in the athletic field....most of my really athletic clients, 'jocks' were really smart people, doctors, engineers...grad students....I had very few of the sterotypical 'dumb jocks'.

Stererotyping is never a good thing. It is good to keep an open mind.

I gotta find out what glaborous skin is as that term is new to me and boy, does it sound unflattering....Glaborous...ewww. I got a hunch where that glaborous tissue resides....Lest I get too blaborous....

Well, again thanks for this post regarding skin testing....dont want to get off topic.

Oh Glenntaj.....right on regarding that foot thing....I had no idea my neuropathy was a problem in my feet...I simply didn't feel much there, no burning, etc...aching, but who doesn't have aching feet....I went in for dysautonomia....I also wonder why they have not brought up doing the skin testing on the body core (glaborous) tissue....I assume that they assume by the time you show so few fibers distally and have autonomic problems, and global anhidrosis...you are 'fully cooked' so to speak. Thanks for your insight.

Last edited by cyclelops; 01-13-2008 at 04:03 PM.
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Megan (01-14-2008)