In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Post life is hard -good decisions are imperative to your life

dearest dearhearts
-
I am not for certain but I am sure of this -we have all been very depressed,
outta of blue sky - suddenly-I hear my self doubts scream -you have no purpose in your life - why are you stil here?
l have thoughts about -life... we try to measure up and always fall short of the goal -no matter what...the voices that replay in our minds.
the mirror of the reflecting hurtful past.
some of the greattest hearts of our time - have only become great, because of heart break and loose -

so what I do is -

Take out the trash -evn if it sneaks back in your colllection of thoughts.
Do away with all the old repeat messages, negative messages you were given about yourself.
The strangest thing is to replay them is easier some days,when we hate ourselves ~~
although sometimes on a sunny day -suddenly in our minds a dark cloud comes overhead with a 100 percent chance of - a dark night of the soul -on the way - on those nights- do not allow yourself to be alone...

If someone has told you that you are worthless, undeserving, dense or unattractive, that is their voice - screaming out their hurts clawing out to hurt you or anyone that happens to be in the area.

No one has a right to judge you or belittle you. especially ourselves!
We are all struggling to get by in this world, and no one else has all the answers. Honor your own truth. In your own heart, you know who you are . . . don't let another take that power away from you. Love yourself.

I believe in GOD -and GOD has a purpose for our lives -even if we not realize what it is...
I go through this weekly - and I tell myself and others I love- I'm sorry Forgive Yourself . . . and Move On.
Okay . . . so maybe you/ and I did screw up on a few things, maybe even on most things. Some of us have to learn the hard way. There are really no failures or mistakes, just opportunities for growth. Usually something good does come out of our mistakes. So learn from them, don't repeat them, forgive yourself, and move on.
luv,

by
, on Flickr
pd documentary - part 2 and 3

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.
lou_lou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-21-2009), DMACK (09-29-2008), mistiis (06-22-2009)