View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 05:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Great to see familiar faces! Thank you, Chemar for the "orientation" post.

I was elated to see familiar "faces" that I was missing from MGH. Chemar's orientation post for newbies was very helpful. I want to congratulate Doc for this very useful site and also thank the "oldies" for continuing their informative support in the forums. For many around the world, a forum such as Neuro Talk is a God-send when dealing with health issues. Many years ago, MGH was my guiding light and saving grace and it is wonderful to see some of the same dedicated people still helping others in this venue. For a couple of years now, I haven't posted much but I have kept up with the informative posting of others. I am a teacher, certified in exceptional student education among other things, so I deal daily with children living with the challenges of neurological problems. As an educator, it is crucial that continuing education and professional development be a priority in my life. Reading the forums is part of that for me. It's an honor to feel welcomed into such a helpful group of people. Again, thank you and may the New Year bring you all peace and health.
BBack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
weegot5kiz (12-22-2008)