View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 05:57 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs down

On www.Primatine.com it SAYS they are having a problem with a 3rd party manufacturer BUT then I just heard that the FDA has told them they can ONLY sell them until the end of this year. NOW, what's the truth is what I want to know. Is Primatine cutting into Big Drug Companies Profits on their prescription inhalers??

Why?? What is this about?? Drug companies losing money on THEIR outrageously priced Albuterol inhalers?? People fed up with the Bullsh*t going to doctors every 3 months JUST to get refils then they sock you with more tests or they won't give you refills?? I KNOW what's going on. The B*ST*RDS!!!! I went through all that a few years ago. If I can't breath, well, I guess I will just have to die.

WHY would they stop making them with so many people depending on them??? Other people have told me the same thing. They are SICK to Death of the Medical Run a round just to get refills!! That's why I started using it. I guess I could TRY the tablets but people tell me it makes their heart really race.
Wiix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote