Thread: I fainted again
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 08:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Everyone

Thank you for your kind replies. I was asked by every medical professional I dealt with on Friday night (Sat morning?) why I fait. I told thme that I've been doing this all of my life.

At least four people at the hospital told me I should tet a tilt test. I have low blood pressure normally and I can attribute most of the fainting episodes to htat. Other reasons:

I faint if I haven't eaten enough during the day
I fait if I'm dehydrated
I faint if I've been standing too long (used to faint as a little giral when my mom made me stand in the corner!)

I am SO blessed to have my sweetheart of a husband. He's been an angel to me and hasn't let me lift a finger the past two days. He's the sweetest man on the planet, as far as I'm concerned.

Tomorrow I'm calling my PCP and Neurologist. I'm also going to seek mental health help because I've been doing so horribly mentally the last two weeks.

I too, hope that thid doesn't make my PCS symptoms worse- but I feel that it has. Once I'm off the pain meds and muscle relaxants I'll have a better idea where I'm at and I'll let y'all know.

~ Groucho Marx

RisibleGirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote