View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 08:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi View Post
Hi ya friend's!
As most of ya know, I am going through SSI .. Ok.. I had to go to "one of their doc's and a phyc". The medical Dr. I went to treated nothing but Diabetics. looked at my chart for around 45 min. with me in there. received a call on his cell, went into the hall and yacked away for 15-20 min. came back in, never said "Im sorry about that, asked WHY I was there, duh! Pulled down my plaid shirt listened to my heart, told me to button up, I told him I am not a piece of meat that you can handle this way, to at least let me unbutton my shirt!! OMG I was so mad. He then lifted my entire arm, I screamed in so much pain, wanted to punch his lights out the nerve! He said, well.. how can I examine you without touching you, proceeded to keep poking prodding, I left with tears in my eyes. The phys. a month later (The 10th. of Jan. was awesome)! well, that's my happenings so far with this junk! can't ya tell I am in a good mood??.. NOT LOL ~love to all.. ~Desi

So sorry Desi,
There are some sods out there. I have been through this type of abuse for years and it was hard to not let it demoralise me but please stay strong. You will come out the other end and all of this will be just a very bad memory.
Thinking of you.
Love Tayla xox
tayla4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote