View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 09:47 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Desi,

I can so relate to you.

When I first applied for SS in 96 they sent me to a Dr. I want to say what kind he was but at the time, I don't think he knew what kind he was. Now he calls himself a PM. Dr.

He didn't know what I was there for and all he did was tell me to bend over and touch my toes. That was the extent of my exam. I drove 35 miles for that 2 minutes with that idiot.

SS had no record of me being sent to him nor what he did. He didn't send them anything.

One trip was to a Phychiatrist. They sent me to him one day and the very next I got a denial. When I called to ask why they could turn me down when I had just went to him the day before, Again, they didn't know anything of the appointment. The man did say that he was going to give me a favorable letter because of my depression.

Then my papers were sent to another state altogether. They had to go looking for them.

I finally sent my whole file to the State Rep. of Co. and I had my SS within one week.

It does really upset a person. Here we are fighting for help to keep us going while we get the medical care we need or to get the insurance with SS to get the help we need and no one knows what's going on in those offices.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote